I got sucked in to the whirlwind of beginning new books back in February and haven’t properly gotten my currently reading list back down to my actually manageable 2-3 books since. I am currently reading 18 books. This is what they are.
- She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb. This is an all time favorite.
- On Writing by Stephen King. Another favorite.
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. A monster of a book. I made a list of how many pages a day I would need to read to finish it by the end of the year and chose a journal to take notes in so I wouldn’t miss or forget anything important. Five months later and I am still on page 11.
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee. A reread after loving it at the end of last year. I was attempting to read this and my previous favorite book She’s Come Undone to see which was actually my favorite.
- Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
- The Prisoner of Zenda by Anthony Hope. This book I’m reading as part of the One Year Adventure Novel curriculum.
- Empowered Agent by Dale Ivan Smith
- Storm Front by Jim Butcher
- The Organized Homeschool Life by Melanie Wilson. This book I’m reading the lessons for the week as that week comes so it will be on my currently reading list until the end of the year.
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Rebel Talent by Francesa Gino
- Love That Baby by Mildred E Cawlfield
- It’s OK Not to share by Heather Shumaker
- ADHD & Me by Blake ES Taylor. I’m reading this because my husband asked me to. He thought it helped explain his new ADHD diagnosis well.
- Come as You Are by Emily Nagoski, PH.D.
- Inner City by Scott Norton Taylor
- Clare the Caring Fairy by Daisy Meadows. The newest chapterbook I’m reading with my daughter.
Some of these should be wrapped up in the next few days. Some of these are very long ongoing projects. But that is what I am currently reading. I better get back to it.