I am currently in the middle of 20 books. I did not expect that at all. It’s actually 2 books higher than last months currently reading list. The books are largely the same and I’m feeling like I may need to just start the books over and give myself a clean slate on the currently reading list. You can see last month’s currently reading here.
As for changes since last month I have finished or DNFed:
- Empowered Agent by Dale Ivan Smith
- ADHD & Me by Blake ES Taylor
- Inner City by Scott Norton Taylor
- Clare the Caring Fairy by Daisy Meadows (the dnf. My daughter lost interest and this book was one I was reading to her)
Books I’ve started reading and haven’t finished yet since that list:
- Real Love by Sharon Salzberg
- The Self Love Experiment by Shannon Kaiser
- How to Talk so Little Kids will Listen by Joanna Faber
- All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis
- 22 Scars by C M North
- Dumbing Us Down: The Hidden Curriculum of Compulsory Education by John Taylor Gatto
I am trying to finish off some books I that have been lingering on my currently reading pile since February. I made a 3rd quarter goal to have my currently reading list down to 1 for at least a minute at some point before the end of October. I better get back to reading.
How many books are you currently reading?