In my haul revisits I look at the books acquired a year previous and see how many I read, unhauled, or didn’t touch.
In February of 2018 I bought or received 10 books:
- The Improbability of Love by Hannah Mary Rothschild
- Many Waters by Madeleine L’Engle
- The A to Z of You and Me by James Hannah
- Four Tales by Philip Pullman
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- The Organized Homeschool Life by Melanie Wilson
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Of these 10 books I have read four.
The Organized Homeschool Life ✰4✰, Illuminae ✰5✰, Gemina ✰5✰, and Obsidio ✰5✰.
I have begun my reread of The Gentleman’ Guide to Vice and Virtue and had begun Les Miserables as well.
And I haven’t picked up the other four, but The A to Z of You and Me is on a TBR and Many Waters is the fourth book in a series I haven’t started.
Four Tales is a little long for me, especially on a short month. So that leaves me reading The Improbability of Love in February.
What are you planning to read in February?