From the beginning of the year to now I’ve acquired 25 books.
- I’ll Drink to That by Betty Halbreich
- Revelations by J. A. Souders
- White Walls: A Memoir About Motherhood, Daughterhood, and The Mess In Between by Judy Batalion
- Glitter and Glue by Kelly Corrigan
- Catastrophic Happiness: Finding Joy in Childhood’s Messy Years by Catherine Newman
- Sophie Washington: Secret Santa by Tonya Duncan Ellis
- The Fibonacci Murders by Dale E. Lehman
- True Death by Dale E. Lehman
- Missing Remnants by DJ Cooper
- Yule be Sorry by Kim M. Watt
- The Guilded King by Josie Jaffrey
- And the Wolf Shall Dwell by Joni Dee
- Adam by Shari Sakurai
- Greg’s Fourth Adventure in Time by C.M. Huddleston
- Heirs of Power by Kay MacLeod
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- Love Me by Garrison Keillor
- A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman
- Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
- A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson
- Pep Talks for Writers by Grant Faulkner
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
From these 25 books I’ve read none so far. Oh man. To be fair I haven’t been reading much since the end of January when my husband was in the hospital and then my workload tripled. I’m lucky if I’m making it through a dozen pages a day. That’s been hard for my blog and my bookstagram. No reading means no bookish content to write about. Eep.
These 25 books came from a variety of places.
- 5 books came from The Dollar Tree
- 10 were from a giveaway I won in December and that trickled in via mail over the month of January.
- 3 were from the library book sale
- 7 were gifts, mostly for my birthday, but one was just because.
I’ve acquired 25 books this year and only read 5 from my shelves. This is not the direction I was hoping my TBR would be going, but I never could have predicted how our year would go.
Perhaps by the time I update with my next 25 books hauled I will have managed to read some of these books I’m really excited to be reading.