In June 2018 I purchased 14 books.
- How to Read Novels Like a Professor by Thomas C Foster
- It’s OK Not to Share by Heather Shumaker
- Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski
- How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen by Joanna Faber and Julie King
- Blow Back by Brad Thor
- The Teeth of the Tiger by Tom Clancy
- The Secret Servant by Daniel Silva
- Two Dollar Bill by Stuart Woods
- Private L.A. by James Patterson
- Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvik
- Breaking the Silence by Diane Chamberlain
- Criminal Justice by Barbara Parker
- The Laird by Grace Burrowes
- A Kingdom of Dreams by Judith McNaught
Of these I have finished zero. I have started three, but put them on pause; It’s OK Not to Share, Come as you Are, How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen.
I have unhauled six. I did a try a chapter with four others.
And I haven’t picked up one of them.
I think for this month I will try to pick up How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen and hopefully finish it this time.