This is a tag with questions about how I use the library. There are 7 questions. The tag was created by PiandBooks on Youtube.
1. How often do you visit you local library?
When things aren’t in total chaos I am at the library at least once a week and my daughter is there at least twice a week. With this cancer chaos we’ve been there sometimes 0 times in a week and sometimes 4 times a week. But in general we’re there about twice a week.
2. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you know you can read or are you someone who only checks out the exact amount of books you intend on reading before they are due?
Always more than I can read.
3. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I was about five. I know I needed to be able to write my own name. That was the only requirement at our library.
4. Do you go to your library looking for a particular book or do you check out anything that peaks your interest?
A little of both. We sometimes browse the shelves, but usually I place holds on everything we pick up. We can pull from 26 libraries in our system.
5. Do you use your library to check out just books or do you also check out dvds, audiobooks etc.?
I don’t do audiobooks. I can’t concentrate on that medium. We sometimes check out dvds for my daughter though.
6. From what section of your library do you check out a majority of your books? ( YA, middle grade, adult, nonfiction.)
The children’s section. Most of the books we check out are for my four year old daughter. For my books, it’s varied. Mostly adult these days I would say. Previously it was always YA.
7. What is your favorite part of using your local library?
The children’s section. My daughter is home schooled and all of the programs for children give her a wonderful chance to play and interact with other children. She goes for story time, cookies and coloring, summer events like musicians, pajama story times, trick or treating, lego club, Harry Potter club, etc.
What is your favorite part of using your local library?