I haven’t really read in a couple of months because of all the cancer stuff and then my husband’s death. So it’s another book tag today.
I found this tag at Book Loving Nut, but it was created by Laura’s Book Reviews. Her post seems to be missing though. There are 10 questions and I am supposed to try and answer them without looking anything up and without looking at my bookshelves. Good luck to my frazzled, grief stricken brain on that one.
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
3. Name a book about a character called George.
George by Alex Gino
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
No idea. I did a Google search and came up with Alexander McCall Smith
5. Name a book set in Australia.
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
March by John Lewis
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
Without looking at my shelf I’ll never find this one.
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
For One More Day by Mitch Albom
9. Name a book with a eponymous title.
Sadie by Courtney Summers
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
The Princess Bride by William Goldman
Not too bad at all. Only one I couldn’t think of. Can you think of a book with a knife on the cover without looking?