In July 2018 I aquired these eleven books.
- Leap Frog by Nathalie Molina Nino and Sara Grace
- The Self-Love Experiment by Shannon Kaiser
- Real Love: The Art of Mindful Connection by Sharon Salzberg
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Poisoned City by Anna Clark
- Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Sto
- Ninja Timmy by Henrik Tamm
- Hate List by Jennifer Brown
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- Fingertip of the Tongue by Sarah Rice
- Love & Magic by John Hanlon
Of these I have read three; Big Magic (4 stars), Year of Yes (4 stars), and Love & Magic (5 stars).
I haven’t started any of the others. I only managed to complete 2 books in May and 2 books in June. Now that things are settling down a bit (the hundreds of doctors appointments are the only thing I don’t miss about my late husband) I hope to get more reading done. But I’m still feeling rusty and there is still so much to do. I’m going to pick Fingertip of the Tongue to try and read this month. It’s a very short collection of poetry, only 144 pages. Hopefully my reading picks up a bit this month.
What are you planning to read in July?