In August 2018 I acquired 7 books.
- Teach Your Own by John Hold
- Dumbing Us Down by John Taylor Gatto
- Blogging: How to Sell Your Soul for a Million Dollar Blog by Efron Hirsch
- State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
- Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel
- How to be a Productivity Ninja by Graham Allcott
- Astounding by Alec Nevala-Lee
Of these I’ve read only one. Dumbing Us Down I read and gave 5 stars. I had Blogging on my TBR for July, but didn’t quite get that far.
Of the rest of these the one I am most interested in reading is State of Wonder by Ann Patchett so I’ll add that one to my August TBR. I’ll have my full August TBR up on Saturday. Hopefully it won’t be too ambitious this time, but I let Pepper help draw prompts from my TBR jar and she loves to just keep picking options.
How many books do you typically put on a monthly TBR?