In September of 2018 I purchased or received 7 books.
- Idols by Margaret Stohl
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Little Bitty Lies by Mary Kay Andrews
- The Girls by Emma Cline
- If Nuns Were Wives by Shani Chen
- A Cloud in the Shape of a Girl by Jean Thompson
- In the Blink of an Eye by Jesse Blackadder
Of these 7 books I’ve read 1. In the Blink of an Eye (4 stars) I have also unhauled If Nuns Were Wives. I got rid of a bunch of books on marriage and relationships after my husband died.
I am going to choose to read The Girls this month. I have been excited to read it since I purchased it and can’t believe I haven’t gotten to it yet.