My TBRs have been going really well so I plan to keep them going for the time being.
This month I plan to read The Stainless Steel Rat by Harry Harrison for my Jason book, a list of books I have that my late husband loved.
The book I chose from my 2018 haul revisit is The Girls by Emma Cline
The books on grief I plan to read this month are
And the books from my TBR prompt jar are
- Things my Son Needs to Know by Fredrik Backman
- Tell Me How You Really Feel by Aminah Mae Safi
- The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- The Far Field by Madhuri Vijay
- Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames
I’m not sure which of these I’m the most excited to read this month. What are you most excited to read in September?