I had 10 books on my August TBR and I finished 7 of them, started the other three, and also read 4 books that were not on my TBR. my eyes have been having more trouble so I’ve been reading more ebooks than expected because they are easier for my eyes.
- Sadie’s Story by Christine Heppermann ✰3✰
- Evicted by Matthew Desmond ✰5✰
- The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton juster ✰4✰
- The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic ✰4✰
- My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing ✰4✰
- From Scratch by Tembi Locke ✰5✰
- Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston ✰5✰
- Living When a Loved One has Died by Ear A Grollman ✰4✰
- Merci Suarez Changes Gears by Meg Medina ✰4✰
- Call Me by Your Name by Andre Aciman ✰3✰
- The Truth About Wendy by Stephen Cyr ✰4✰
I have also started reading 4 other books.
- State of Wonder by Ann Patchett (142/353 pages)
- The Grieving Child by Helen Fitzgerald (99/166 pages)
- Us Against You by Fredrik Backman (206/435 pages)
- Heirs of Power by Kay MacLeod (13% finished)
I hope to finish these four within the first day or two of September so I can begin my September TBR.
I had a pretty great reading month in August. I read quite a few things and they were all pretty good. I’m hoping to repeat the success of August in September.