In October 2018 I acquired 9 books.
- How to Catch a Bogle by Catherine Jinks
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink
- The Name of This Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch
- Secret Sister by Cherry Durbin
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee.
- Raising my Rainbow by Lori Duron
- Spellbound by Christopher Pike
Of these 9 books, I’ve read 2. An Anonymous Girl ✰4✰ and The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy ✰5✰.
The remaining books are all still ones I’m interested in reading, but I am going to choose to read Spellbound this month. It feels spooky which is what I’m looking for my October reads. It’s also pretty short. And it was a gift. I should really read it so I will plan to read it in October.