In September I had 9 books on my TBR. I finished 12 books, but only 3 of them were on my TBR.
I finished 3 books that I had started in August
- The Grieving Child by Helen Fitzgerald ✰5✰
- Heirs of Power by Kay MacLeod ✰4✰
- Us Against You by Fredrik Backman ✰5✰
I finished 3 books that were on my TBR
- Things my Son Needs to Know About the World by Fredrik Backman ✰4✰
- The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate ✰5✰
- How to Survive the Loss of a Love by Melba Colgrove ✰4✰
I finished 6 books that were not on my TBR
- The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami ✰3✰
- Ronit & Jamil by Pamela L Laskin✰4✰
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood ✰5✰
- The Care and Feeding of a Pet Black Hole by Michelle Cuevas ✰5✰
- My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent ✰3✰
- The girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill ✰4✰
I also started 2 other books that was on my TBR and 3 that were not.
- The Stainless Steel Rat by Harry Harrison
- The Girls by Emma Cline
- The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
- The Institute by Stephen King
I got sidetracked by The Testaments and The Institute being at the library just waiting for me to pick them up and once I decided to my TBR fell to the wayside. I have no regrets though, they are both great so far.