A little Halloween tag today sounds just perfect. In a couple of hours I’ll be on my way to my eye appointment where they are giving me shots in one of my eyes. I’m terrified and Miss Pepper is really sure I’m going to die during the procedure. There has been nothing so far that I can do to convince her otherwise. It’s not helping my anxiety that’s for sure.
I found this tag at Mama’s Losin’ It.
1. Chocolate candy or fruity? Chocolate
2. Witches of Vampires? Witches
3. Trick or Treat? Treat
4. Halloween Party or Scary Movie? Movie
5. Skeletons or Zombies? Zombies
6. Trick-or-Treat or Hand Out Candy? Hand out candy
7. Hay Ride or Corn Maze? Hay ride
8. Scary Costume or Funny Costume? Funny costume
9. Pumpkin Seeds or Pumpkin Pie? Seeds
10. Bottle Feed A Baby Zombie or Walk Alone Through A Dark Forest? Zombie
11. Bats or Black Cats? Cats
12. Pumpkin Spice or hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate
13. Celebrate in your neighborhood or at the mall? Mall
Sorry for such a quick post. I’m off to the doctor. Here’s hoping this works and I can see out of that eye again.