There were 14 books on my October TBR that I hoped to finish. I finished 9 books in October. Five were on my October TBR and one was still lingering from my September TBR.
- The Institute by Stephen King ✰5✰
- The Testaments by Margaret Atwood ✰5✰
- The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros ✰3✰
- On a Sunbeam by Tillie Walden ✰5✰
- Moo by Sharon Creech ✰3✰
- Pumpkin Heads by Rainbow Rowell ✰4✰
- Spellbound by Christopher Pike ✰3✰
- State of Wonder by Ann Patchett ✰2✰
- Gooney Bird Green by Lois Lowry ✰4✰
I am also in the middle of, but didn’t finish, five books.
- Monsterland by Okon Michael
- It’s OK that You’re Not OK by Megan Devine
- The Brave Learner by Julie Bogart
- The Girls by Emma Cline
- Night Shift by Stephen King