Today I will be answering the questions in the Jingle Bell Book Tag. It was created by Richard at The Humpo Show
1. “All I Want For Christmas Is You…” | What book do you want to see under the Christmas Tree?
The book I’m most excited to open and start reading this year is Middlegame by Seanan McGuire.
2. “Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time…” | What book that you have read this year have you enjoyed the most?
Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
3. “It’s Beginning to look a lot like Christmas…” | Which book has most festive look to it?
A Boy Called Christmas by Matt Haig
4. Elf | What book unleashes your inner child?
The Christmasaurus by Tom Fletcher was so cute and fun and magical.
5. The Grinch | Your favorite villain…
Javert in Les Misérables by Victor Hugo. I haven’t read this yet, but plan to in 2020. I have seen the movie countless times and I’ve seen it performed live which was where I fell in love with the music and the story.
6. The Holiday | Name your favorite TWO couples…
Alex and Henry from Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
Percy and Monty from The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
7. What book would you like to give as a present to your followers?
The Hot Young Widows Club by Nora McInerny. This book had such amazing advice, not only for the grieving, but for those surrounding the grieving and not sure of what to do or not to do. I think every person could benefit from reading this one to help support themselves or others.
I never tag anyone in these things, but if you want to answer these questions you can consider yourself tagged by me.