It was a pretty good reading week. I finished three more books and made progress in four others. I didn’t read as much as I had hoped to though. Pepper’s behavior is normalizing again thankfully so hopefully I’ll have more reading time this coming week.
This week I finished reading
3. Often I am Happy by Jens Christian Grondahl ✰3✰ I am using this book for the Pop Sugar reading challenge to read a book with only words on the cover.
4. Grieving: A Love Story by Ruth Coughlin ✰5✰ I am using this book for the Pop Sugar reading challenge to read a book by or about a journalist.
5. Middlegame by Seanan McGuire ✰5✰ This is one of the tomes I wanted to read this year. I am going to also use this book for the Pop Sugar reading prompt to read a book with a character with a vision impairment.
This week I continued reading
It’s Ok That You’re Not OK by Megan Devine (page 197/241)
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (page 53/1468)
Fool Moon by Jim Butcher (page 150/342)
Gwendy’s Magic Feather by Richard Chizmar (page 131/323)
This week I acquired
4. The Supremes Sing the Happy Heartache Blues by Edward Kelsey Moore ($1.00)
5. Perfect Little World by Kevin Wilson. ($1.00)
Next week I hope to pick up
Oona Out of Order by Margarita Montimore
A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
I Love My Love by Reyna Biddy
I hope that you all have a good reading week and I hope that I do too.