Today I’m doing a little tag I found on The Book Nut
You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!!
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael
Monsterland by Michael Okon
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Eragon by Christpher Paolini
3. Name a book about a character called George.
George by Alex Gino
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
I couldn’t think of a book for this one.
5. Name a book set in Australia.
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
Captain January by Laura Elizabeth Richards
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
9. Name a book with a eponymous title.
I had to look up what eponymous meant ((of a thing) named after a particular person.)
Sybil by Flora Rheta Schreiber
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling
Can you think of an author with the surname Smith? I’m sure there are a ton.