And just like that Birthday Month is over. 30 posts in 29 days and about 15 new followers. Thanks to everyone who joined me for one, two or all thirty blog posts this month. It’s a great way to start off a new year of life.
This week I finished two more books and started several others. My currently reading is up to 10 books at the moment. Hopefully I’ll finish up a few this week.
This week I finished reading
27. The Martian by Andy Weir ✰4✰ I’m using this for the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge to read a book with a great first line. This is probably my all time favorite first line “I’m pretty much fucked.”
28. Burned by Ellen Hopkins ✰4✰ I will be using this book for the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge to read a book with the same title as a movie, but that is not related to it.
This week I continued reading
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (page 152/1468)
How to Boil Water by Jennifer Darling (page 116/243)
Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames (page 228/510)
An Heir to Murder by Charles Heathcote (6% complete)
This week I started reading
Twenty-One Truths About Love by Matthew Dicks (34% complete)
Smoke by Ellen Hopkins (page 326/543)
Treasures in the Snow by Patricia St. John (page 14/255)
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (page 14/435)
Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson (page 6/325)
Grave Peril by Jim Butcher (page 8/436)
This week I acquired
35. City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert
36. Bird in Hand by Christina Baker Kline
37. The Secret Life of Mrs. London by Rebecca Rosenberg
Next week I hope to pick up
Samantha Spinner and the Super-Secret Plans by Russell Ginns
The Fifth Season by NK Jemisin
My aim is to finish a few books next week and not start many more if any.