These monthly posts are to remind myself of books I was so excited to read, but still haven’t gotten to a year or two after I purchased them. I’ve crossed out the ones I’ve read.
April 2018 (0/3)
- The Mahe Circle by Georges Simenon
- Dear Mr. President: Letters from a Southern Planter’s Son by Steven Kroll
- The Demon in the Trees by Ben Sanders
April 2019 ( 1/7)
- The Curse of the Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones
Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames✰5✰
- Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames
- Help Me! I’m Slipping by Phyllis R. Brown
- Wildflowerby Drew Barrymore
- The Fortress by Danielle Trussoni
- A Nearly Normal Family by M. T. Edvardsson
April is apparently not a big purchasing month for me. I’ve read just one of the books I’ve bought in April the past two years and am about half way through another. I wonder how my purchasing will be this year.
Are any of my remaining books from these months ones that you loved?