I finally got some reading done this week. I was having so much trouble focusing on books with all of the moving and quarantine stuff going on, but this week I feel like I got some of my reading mojo back. Hooray! In two weeks I only finished one book, but in the past week I finished three more books in three days. The move will be finished tomorrow and then I can just focus on unpacking.
This week I finished reading
35. Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu ✰4✰
36. Perfect Little Children by Sophie Hannah ✰4✰
37. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon ✰5✰
This week I acquired
51. Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel
52. The Heart’s Invisible Furies by John Boyne
53. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
54. My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell
I am still in the middle of 15 books at the moment and hope to finish several of them over the next week. The one I should be finishing next is The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams.