It has still not been a good reading week for me, but I’m trying.
This week I finished reading
40. Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano ✰5✰ I wasn’t sure how I felt about this book most of the way through, but the way Edward coped with his grief made me feel hopeful and I ending up loving this book.
This week I continued reading
Not a lot. I’m making some progress in Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames and I’ve read some of An Heir to Murder by Charles Heathcote. We should finally be done at our old apartment this weekend and can hopefully relax a bit after that.
This week I acquired
I purchased one book for myself as an Easter gift so I would have something to be excited about when Pepper opened her basket last Sunday. I was also gifted four books from my mother.
63. This is How You Lose the Time War by Amal El-Mohtar
64. Poison by Galt Niederhoffer
65. The Present Heart by Polly Young-Eisendrath
66. Mind Games by Heather W Petty
67. Sanctuary by Caryn Lix
I am hopeful I will get some reading done this week. What are you currently reading?