I’m looking at my goals to see how I’m doing so far.
- Read at least 100 books 50/100 I have some big books coming up on my TBR so I’m glad to be 17 books ahead on my goal at the moment.
- Own fewer unread books at the end of the year than I have at the beginning. I was afraid to check my stats for this one, but I did. At the end of April I own 65 more unread books then I did at the beginning of the year.
- Finish reading all of the books I have records of for 2017. I still have just one of these books finished so far this year. I have plans to finish one other in May and will then focus on reading books from these yearly goals in June.
- Luka and the Fire of Life by Salaman Rushdie
- The Rules of the Tunnel by Ned Zeman
- While My Pretty One Sleeps by Mary Higgins Clark
- The Silver Star By Jeannette Walls
- The Slave Dancer by Paula Fox
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Interesting Times by Terry Pratchett
- Rocket City by Cathryn Alpert
Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
- Grave Peril by Jim Butcher
- Summer Knight by Jim Butcher
- Death Masks by Jim Butcher
- Blood Rites by Jim Butcher
- Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
- Read at least 14 tomes (books over 500 pages).So far I have finished 2 of these books. I plan to make some more progress in Les Miserables this month and then focus on more of these books in June.
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
Middlegame by Seanan McGuire
- Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
- Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
- I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb
- Ducks, Newburyport by Lucy Ellmann
- The Red pyramid by Rick Riordan
Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames
- Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- House of Leaves by Mark Z Danielewski
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- Complete the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge for 2020. 32/50 Doing good so far. I’m almost at the point where I will have to choose a book based on a prompt instead of just reading books and seeing where I can fit them.
- Participate in Booktube Rereadathon 2020. So far I have finished the January and February prompts. I fell behind with the move, but hope to catch up March, April, and May prompts this month.
Reading is going well overall. Not buying books isn’t. I’m happy with my progress overall though.