I’m looking at my goals to see how I’m doing so far.
- Read at least 100 books 68/100 Ahead of schedule here
- Own fewer unread books at the end of the year than I have at the beginning. There was not as big of a jump in May as there was in April, but the number still went up instead of down.
- Finish reading all of the books I have records of for 2017. Still just one here so far
- Luka and the Fire of Life by Salaman Rushdie
- The Rules of the Tunnel by Ned Zeman
- While My Pretty One Sleeps by Mary Higgins Clark
- The Silver Star By Jeannette Walls
- The Slave Dancer by Paula Fox
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Interesting Times by Terry Pratchett
- Rocket City by Cathryn Alpert
Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
- Grave Peril by Jim Butcher
- Summer Knight by Jim Butcher
- Death Masks by Jim Butcher
- Blood Rites by Jim Butcher
- Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
- Read at least 14 tomes (books over 500 pages). And just two done here still.
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
Middlegame by Seanan McGuire
- Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
- Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
- I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb
- Ducks, Newburyport by Lucy Ellmann
- The Red pyramid by Rick Riordan
Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames
- Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- House of Leaves by Mark Z Danielewski
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- Complete the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge for 2020. I haven’t fitted all of my reads in to prompts yet, but have completed 35 of the 50 for sure so far.
- Participate in Booktube Rereadathon 2020. 5/12 I got totally caught up on this challenge in May and have books for the next few prompts chosen. I will be rereading On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves for the June prompt to reread a book that made you laugh or inspired a positive emotion.
I really need to work on those two book lists, but am otherwise pretty happy with my overall reading progress.