This week was okay reading wise. I only finished two books, but one of them I loved enough to add to my favorites shelf.
This week I finished
72. Somewhere Among by Annie Donwerth–Chikamatsu ✰3✰ This was another novel in verse book and it just didn’t grab me like I always expect them too. Maybe I’ve outgrown the format. This book was just okay and didn’t move me in the way I expected it to.
73. Beach Read by Emily Henry ✰5✰ On the other hand, this book was amazing. I loved every second I spent reading it. I could not put it down once I picked it up. I love books about writers and this book has two writers that fall in love and it was just fun and fantastic. It also dealt a lot with grief which was something else I like to read about. It was just all around a perfect book for me and I plan to reread it in the future.
Next week I hope to continue or start
- The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa
- Confessions of a Mediocre Widow by Tidd Catherine
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Grave Peril by Jim Butcher
- All Systems Red by Martha Wells
- It Rained Warm Bread by Gloria Moskowitz-Sweet
- Sold by Patricia McCormick
- Inside Out & Back Again by Thanhha Lai
What are you reading this week?