I received so many books for Christmas this year and I’m excited for all of them.
I’m the only adult in the house so this first set of books I bought and wrapped for myself. These were all physical books.
- Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
- The Crying Rocks Janet Taylor Lisle
- The Boy, the Boat, and the Beast by Samantha M Clark
- An Optimists Tour of the Future by Mark Stevenson
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
- Tilly and the Bookwanderers by Anna James
- The Lions of Little Rock by Kristin Levine
- The Portable Veblen by Elizabeth Mckenzie
- The Man in a Hurry by Paul Morand
- I Was Told it Would Get Easier by Abbi Waxman
- Caterpillar Summer by Gillian McDunn
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
This next set of books were sent to me from my Amazon Wishlist by various internet friends. These all happened to be ebooks.
- All We Left Behind by Danielle R Graham
- Olive Juice by TJ Klune
- The Glass Hotel by Emily St John Mandel
The last set of books are ones given to me by friends and family. These are all physical books too.
- The Dry by Jane Harper
- The Deep End by Jeff Kinney
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Hope at Christmas by Babct Baugke
- Emotional Coat by Dawn Samuelson
- Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl
- Look Both Ways by Jason Reynolds
- The Stars Beneath Our Feet by David Barclay Moore
- Inkling by Kenneth Oppel
- Mr. Loverman by Bernadine Evaristo
- Class Mom by Laurie Gelman
- Approval Junkie by Faith Salie
So many books and so much excitement to read them. Did you get a book under the tree this year?