In the past my haul revisits have included all of the books purchased in a month from each of the years I have haul information for. This year that would be 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. But I still have lingering books for every month and year I have records for and it’s just a lot of books to look at each month. This year I decided to just focus on the books I purchased in 2020 and each month I’ll see how many I’ve read so far and then choose one unread book to add to the current month’s tbr.
My hauls are often epic, several months were around 80 books, but January of last year I hauled just 15. I’ve read two of those.
Falling Ill: Last Poems by C K Williams✰3✰
- Doctorow: Collected Stories by EL Doctorow
- Pieces of Her by Karin Slaughter
- The Supremes Sing the Happy Heartache Blues by Edward Kelsey Moore
- Perfect Little World by Kevin Wilson
- How to Boil Water by Jennifer Darling
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
- The Magic Three of Solatia by Jane Yolen
- Emergency Contact by Mary HK Choi
- The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman
The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon✰5✰
- Wundersmith by Jessica Townsend
- A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard
- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
- Finding Out by Sheryn MacMunn
Of the 13 I have left to read I’m most drawn to A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard and I’ll add that to my January TBR.